Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Now Tomorrow is the day to set up the Stand at Knitting and Stitching show in Dublin

I will be travelling to the RDS to set up my stand at Knitting and Stitching show in Dublin.
Loads of preparation involved especially since I was very late to start. All those days have left a serious marks on my hands:

It is especially the dyeing process that makes it very difficult. It will dissapear once I start making felt again, wool works better than the most sophisticated peel off scrub.

My RDS award got mentioned in the Newsletter distributed by Feltmakers Ireland. Many thanks Sheila Ahern and the team who does such a fantastic job!

Here is the screen: I got awarded by Feltmakers Ireland for the innovation of my felt Lace dress:



Finally I got my leaflets and posters designed. For their invaluable imput I wanted to thank
talented graphic designer Ewa Rybka, from Cork, Ireland, http://craftobssesion.blogspot.com/
please contact her at 00353 87 697 9313 if you are interested in comissioning logo or graphic design for your business.

Also big thanks to Barbara Zonzin who photographed a model wearing my lace scarf below (www.barbarazonzin.com)



Here is the leaflet itself:

Let me know what ya think!

No comments: